Sunday 18 March 2012

Birth Announcement Platter Wrapped Up Pretty!

Mrs. Adil came to me with nothing specific in mind. She wanted something cute and different to announce the birth of her first grandson. She wanted to distribute nithai (sweetmeat) so we needed something big enough to hold that.

I bought a very cute platter designed like a bow. I filled it with mithai and wrapped it up with tulle. I then adorned it with ribbons, added a cute little card and then topped it with a baby pacifier! Here's the final look:



Mrs. Adil loved them so much, she took some with her all the way to the US to share her joy with friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your views, so please do comment/ message. If you would like to have any of the favors/ giveaways/ keepsakes on this blog, please feel free to contact me at artfulgivings@gmail.com.