Sunday 11 March 2012

Graduation Boxes

Mrs. Mus knew exactly what she wanted before she called us and she got exactly that & more! A dull gold box was designed with a graduation cap and a personalized message from the proud parents celebrating their joy!



It was filled with sweet meat(mithai) and adorned with black and gold ribbon. Mrs. Mus was delighted by the appreciation the boxes received!

This box was an instant hit! Mrs. Memon loved it so much, she ordered the same ones for her daughter's graduation. So I made them with a slight variation for her.



I deepened the color and this time I adorned them with a ribbon and tassel in line with the graduation theme!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your views, so please do comment/ message. If you would like to have any of the favors/ giveaways/ keepsakes on this blog, please feel free to contact me at artfulgivings@gmail.com.